Happy Birthday, Don!

Blues reader Don is 74 today — and still working hard to encourage the Alabama legislature to pass initiative and referendum for our citizens.  Have a great day, Don!

11 Responses to “Happy Birthday, Don!”

1. Don says:

Gracious to goodness, as my granny used to say! What a surprise. Thanks Kathy. How very kind of you.

You’re welcome! :)

3. Songbird says:

Happy Birthday, Don, albeit a day late!

4. Don says:

Songbird, thanks for another pleasant surprise — being congratulated by someone I didn’t even know anything about until just now when I looked at your Set Free blog and learned what an interesting life you’re living.

5. Danny says:

Don! Happy Birthday! Thanks for all the wisdom and interest you bring to these important issues for another year!

6. Don says:

Danny, coming from you, I consider your comment a compliment of the highest order. Thanks. I wish I could think I deserve such accolades.

Little did I know that as we ate brunch at the Point Clear hotel yesterday we were celebrating your birthday! Hope it was a happy one.

8. Jennifer says:

Happy Birthday Don!!! I hope you have many, many more!!

9. Don says:

Kathy, I apologize. I’m not trying to take over your blog. I just want to thank all of those who have been so generous with their caring comments directed to me.

Del, yes I had a great day. Thank you. But shame on you for not bringing me a doggie-bag. :)

Jennifer, thank you also. I apologize for not having had time to pollute your blog with my comments lately. I’ve told you before what a great humorous writer you are. I love humor and you and your diatribes. When you sell your book and claim your movie royalties perhaps you’ll send me a belated birthday gift —- any fine automobile costing over a quarter million will do and you may choose the color. Henry Ford had no sense of taste.

10. Dan says:

Don, happy birthday, although mine is belated as well. I passed by Wetumpka on my way back from the beach on your birthday and thought about you, though.

I didn’t realize where Wetumpka was exactly until we were heading down. I would have gotten on a computer to see if we could stop by on the way back up, but I was with a group of several youngins, some who were hung over.

11. Don says:

Dan, now that you have learned a bit about Alabama geography, you’re welcome to drop by any time. (insert smiley face here…LOL)