Prissy (Hearts) Zach

I’m Blog sitting for Kathy until she returns from her day and a half love fest (congrats Kathy!). Mainly my job to approve comments on a post done earlier in the week (or was it last week?) that has reached near 600 comments. I don’t think I’ve received 600 comments in the entire time I’ve had a blog.
If you’ve paid attention to this blog for any period of time, and happened to venture over to my blog, you know that I’m now living with Kathy and her Hubby and ‘chillens’. Its been a good experience so far, even though Kathy and I will still catch ourselves Instant Messaging each other from across the hall. I’ve also reignited an old flame. Yes, Prissy’s undying love for me has surfaced again. The entire day today she has followed me from room to room to sit on my lap or just curl up next to me. I even laid diagonally across my bed while watching a movie and awoke to find Prissy lying half on my face. I don’t get this much attention from my boyfriend! (Though, it should be noted, if my boyfriend had Prissy’s doggy breath, I wouldn’t want this much attention). I’ve managed to wake up oldest daughter from her deep slumber and we’re heading out for food.

Funniest thing I’ve seen today was on a subway sign that reminded me of the taco bell slogan that encourages you to forget about burgers “think outside the bun”, then i see this: Subway Sign “Subway: think outside the pizza box” on the other side the sign reads “Subway: Now serving Pizza!”

-Zach

7 Responses to “Prissy (Hearts) Zach”

1. ALmod says:

Zach, kudos for tolerating your current assignment considering the subject matter of late. I consider myself pretty reasonable, but I’m even losing my temper over there. You must have the patience of a saint!

2. chris says:

hmmm, maybe their pizza comes in a bag. or a basket. or maybe they just take it off the pan and hand it to you.

3. Zach says:

maybe they prepare it right in front of you and then pop it in their magical ovens which must have a little bit of the fires of hell in them because they melt cheese in 3 seconds flat.

4. chris says:

so you’re saying subway is the gateway to hell? damn, cause I actually eat there every so often.

5. Re instant messaging: My daughter and I IM each other when I could just yell through the wall! I have also been known to call her cell phone from the kitchen to tell her dinner is ready. I love technology.

6. ALmod says:

LOL Lisa! I do the same thing with my husband when he’s downstairs and I need him to come upstairs. It sure beats the method that my mother used to use with us kids– screaming from accross the house and hoping that we wouldn’t pretend to be out of earshot.

I’ve been known to IM 13YOD when she’s across the hall too. Usually I’m telling her to quit IMing her friends and finish her homework. So far, Dear Husband and I haven’t IMed each other when we’re sitting side by side with our respective laptops, but it could happen. :)