What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?

I wasn’t terribly surprised with my result, given I spend most of my time reading, writing, or running my mouth. Although there is a musical intelligence category, and that one might fit too. What about you? Given the consistently high quality of comments, I’d expect lots of linguistic intelligence among my readers.

Your Dominant Intelligence is Linguistic Intelligence

You are excellent with words and language. You explain yourself well.
An elegant speaker, you can converse well with anyone on the fly.
You are also good at remembering information and convicing someone of your point of view.
A master of creative phrasing and unique words, you enjoy expanding your vocabulary.

You would make a fantastic poet, journalist, writer, teacher, lawyer, politician, or translator.

What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?

via Deborah at Property of a Lady

12 Responses to “What Kind of Intelligence Do You Have?”

1. Tricia says:

Pretty much dead-on. Hope that’s not a disappointment. :-)

***Your Dominant Intelligence is Spatial Intelligence***

You’ve got a good sense of space and how the world around you looks.
    You can close your eyes and “see” images. You have innate artistic talent.
    An eye for color and shapes, you’re also a natural designer.
    Since you think in pictures, visual aids and demonstartions help you learn best.

You would make a good navigator, sculptor, visual artist, inventor, architect, interior designer, or engineer.

2. Dan says:

Logical-analytical, and I didn’t try to make it say that, although I probably could have.

3. Anna says:

Kathy, I’m what you are. HA.

That was fun.

4. Wheeler says:

Bodily-Kinesthetic Intelligence, which means:

“You are naturally athletic and coordinated, good at making your mind and body work together. Sports are fun and easy for you, especially those requiring good hand – eye coordination. There’s also a good chance you’re a great dancer, or good at expressing yourself through body language.
    You learn best by doing, and you feel like you’ve always got to be moving (even if it’s just your hands).

You would make a good athlete, physical education teaches, dancer, actor, firefighter, or artisan.”

That’s funny, because even though (or perhaps because) as a lawyer i make my living with words, just last night I was saying that I wish I had majored in p.e. and become a personal trainer like those dorks on “the biggest loser.” and it’s probably not too far off target. i love to read and write, but i get really cranky if i go more than a day or two without a good run or bike ride.

5. I came in as athletic/kinesthetic? I read the original book about the types of intelligence 20 years ago, and never thought that ANY of that intelligence type applied to me. On the other hand, I do love physical activity. I took dance and ballet (and was lousy at it) and my favorite thing in the world (besides reading blogs) is to go hiking. Hmmm… maybe I need to do some thinking about this. And actually the artisan part is dead-on. If I could do anything in the world, I would spend all day making pretty things.

The quiz never listed all the different possible results, so it’s interesting to see what pops up when different people take it. I don’t think anyone fits into just one category, so it would have been interesting to see a ranking. I chose singing over writing for the “what would you be most comfortable doing” question, and music is my other avocation, which is why I think I’d fit into the musical intelligence category as well.

I still think everyone here would rate high in linguistic intelligence even if it isn’t #1.

Here is mine…not sure it is me….

***Your Dominant Intelligence is Interpersonal Intelligence***

You shine in your ability to realate to and understand others.
    Good at seeing others’ points of view, you get how people think and feel.
    You have an uncanny ability to sense true feelings, intentions, and motivations.
    A natural born leader, you are great at teaching and mediating conflict.

You would make a good counselor, salesperson, politician, or business person.

8. Jennifer says:

Exactly the same as you….go figure!! Well, I am off to compose some poetry while I study for the LSAT.

9. Songbird says:

I got Linguistic, which I suppose is not too surprising. I would love to see which answer might turn it, though. (Is that a “what if?”)

10. Ka'Dield says:

I’m Logical-Mathematical Intelligence.

*claps hands*

That means I can ADD!

And, if I’m truly daring, I can subtract!

*Does the Mathematical Monkey Dance*

11. Good post! We are linking to this great article on
    our website. Keep up the great writing.

12. What i don’t realize is in reality how you’re not actually much more neatly-appreciated than you
    might be right now. You are so intelligent. You recognize thus considerably on the subject of this subject, made me for my part consider
    it from a lot of varied angles. Its like men and women aren’t involved
    until it is one thing to do with Lady gaga!
    Your own stuffs great. All the time care for it
    up!

my homepage Garcinia Cambogia side effects (http://www.youtube.com/)