Keith Olbermann Takes On Donald Rumsfeld, Beautifully

Crooks and Liars has the video and a transcript.  Thank you, Mr. Olbermann.

8 Responses to “Keith Olbermann Takes On Donald Rumsfeld, Beautifully”

Keith has been a favorite of mine since his days on Sports Center. But he has proven over and over he is about the only journalist on television with the cajones to call these bastards what they are. That was courageous and dead on right.

2. BS flag says:

When did KO take time out from whining about Bill O’Reilly to take on Rummy? KO should have stayed with sports. He’s pretty pathetic at politics.

Yes, I think BS is a good name for you. Bill O’Reilly turns whining into an art form. In fact, he gives Olbermann great material. All Keith has to do is quote him to make him look like the idiot he is. Since Olbermann is “pathetic” at politics, I assume that Rummy is one of the great leaders of our age?

4. BS flag says:

Keith? Know him personally? Tell him that he needs to stop spending so much time whining about O’Reilly. It makes him look like he’s either jealous or afraid of O’Reilly and leave the politics to Matthews. And while you’re at it, tell your friend Tucker he’s not helping the ratings either. I’d prefer 3 hours of Matthews, frankly.

Kathy,

You hit the big time. You have a troll.

6. Jamison says:

A dim witted troll at that! Keith takes time out to complain about all of the right wing icons from Bill-O to Coultergeist. I’m sure his toughest challenge each day is to decide which right wing stupidity to cover today. Keith is actually the last vestige of the Fourth Estate in the United States. I have no clue how he’s made it this far given the absolute control of the right wing over the media these days.

7. BS flag says:

“Keith takes time out to complain.” Very true. It doesn’t take one once of gray matter to complain.

Olberman is the last vestige?

We’re fucked.

Kath, glad to validate your blog. These Olberman fans are the same ones that think Franken is a serious thinker. They give liberals a bad name.

BS, I don’t think Franken is a deep thinker. I think he is a satirist. I do agree with you on your third paragraph. It applies to you and all O’Reillyists.