This Is Going a Bit Far

A husband in Malaysia is recovering from surgery to reattach the penis he cut off last week. Seems he was trying to prove to his wife that he wasn’t having an affair. Isn’t there a better way to do that?

8 Responses to “This Is Going a Bit Far”

1. Husband says:

Makes me glad that I believe in fidelity and that you are trusting…….

Seems more likely to establish that he wouldn’t be having an affair in the future. Well, let’s hope his johnson recovers fully and that a valuable lesson was learned by all.

3. Don says:

If this guy, or any other, decides they don’t want their’s I might swap with them if their’s is over 2 inches .

4. Anna says:

My God, why doesn’t my husband do that? That sounds like a wonderful idea! Lord, knows I’ve contemplated doin’ it for him, but know he isn’t worth the prison time.

Don, you silly thing. :) Where ya been hiding at?

Anna, we don’t want to have to call you Lorena. Don, that sounds way too painful even to contemplate.

6. Gene says:

Sounds like a Southern Baptist misinterpreted the Bible again.
    I just found you blog. Great work. My partner and I live in Birmingham and have dipped out toes into the political waters in the city by working closely with our city council person. I honestly wonder at times if this city is going to survive.
    However, it was great reading your thoughts. I certainly appreciate you not having the the gay advocacy remarks. If people only knew how many of there are out there, that are working professionals. That just go to work, go home and pay taxes, they would be surprised. My partner and I do not want to be treated special, we just want to be treated equal.
    Sorry for rambling.

Welcome, Gene. Come back anytime. Is your city council person Valerie Abbott? I’ve heard really great things about her. I’m a big believer that personal connections open people’s minds, and that seems especially true when your average citizen discovers that s/he has gay friends, neighbors, co-workers, and family members.

8. Don says:

Anna Says: “Don, you silly thing. Where ya been hiding at?”
    Hon, sometimes silliness (as in attempted humor) is a good stress reliever, I think. You know where to find me anytime you wanna’.