Seen On a Birmingham Bumper

“Hey Roy — Moses Wants His Tablets Back”

Unfortunately, it was a homemade bumper sticker, so I have no way to buy one for myself or tell y’all where to get one.

15 Responses to “Seen On a Birmingham Bumper”

1. Jamison says:

Why not just make your own? Set up a Café Press account and sell them on your blog. No big deal really. Takes about an hour or so to do.

2. Jennifer says:

So – What do you think? My design guy is working on one with a graphic. Look for them this weekend. I will donate a portion of each sale to a Bama charity of your choice! Remember – one with pictures are coming soon….:-)

3. Jennifer says:

Okay. I either meant – SOME with pictures are coming soon – or ONE with pictures IS coming soon. And people pay me to write copy. Geez.

Jennifer, I think it would be particularly appropriate to donate to Equality Alabama. Thanks!

5. Jennifer says:

Consider it done! As soon as I upload the other options (with graphics) this weekend I will add the Equality Alabama info. I will get with you via e-mail regarding the donation process. A certain %, depending on each item, will be donated.

6. Jamison says:

See no big deal at all, took less than a day. ;)

7. Don says:

The big news in Equality, Alabama right now seems to be that one gal attacked another one with a butcher knife Thursday and is jailed on an attempted murder charge. I hope Kathy isn’t planning to bail her out .

Well Don, you know these crazy America-hating liberals, there’s no telling what Kathy might do. :)

Not that Equality, Alabama. The organization, not the town. That charming young lady with the knife will have to remain in the hoosegow. ;)

10. Jennifer says:

So – everyone now has a choice of Graphic. Or, No Graphic. The information has been added to the front page of my shop. Tell me what you think! Blue Gal has offered to “pimp” – her words! – the design next week.

Remember everyone: a portion of proceeds (depending on the item) will be donated in Kathy’s name to Equality Alabama. The organization. Not the town.

Jennifer, I love both of them. The graphic is a hoot!

12. Jennifer says:

So – you know that now you have to at least get a button or sticker! Ha. Seriously – I will keep you informed and donate to Equality Alabama as promised. I hoping Blue Gal gets a thong.

13. Jennifer says:

oops – I’m hoping. Not I hoping…..duh.

14. Don says:

Oh well, the po folks up in Coosa County are really gonna’ be disappointed. Kathy, I knew it was an organization, but I just like to have a little fun once in a while.

Don, I figured you did, but I have indeed received some quizzical looks in the past when I’ve talked about the organization. Just to take a wild guess, gay rights probably aren’t big on the town’s agenda.